The information on this page is intended for specialists in the field of medicine and pharmacy. Below are scientific publications about the results of CEROXIN research
Early rehabilitation of patients with various deformations of the soft tissues of the head and neck with “Ceroxin” gel
The Magazine “Head and Neck”, 2021, No. 2, vol. 9, p. 40.
The results of the experimental and clinical research of the use of the “Ceroxin ” gel. In the experimental group, where the wounds were treated with “Ceroxin” gel, an acceleration of the healing time of wounds by 3 days was noted. A good result with the surgical method of treatment was obtained in 87.2 %.
Conclusions: the use of Ceroxin gel reduces inflammatory changes, activates the macrophage reaction, restores disturbed intercellular interactions, enhances angiogenesis, fibroblast proliferation and differentiation, collagen synthesis and secretion, fibrillogenesis processes, maturation and remodeling of granulation tissue and its epithelization
Fabrication of CeO2 nanoparticles embedded in polysaccharide hydrogel and their application in skin wound healing.
Journal “Nanosystems: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics”, 2020, 11(1), p.99-109
It is shown that
– Ceroxin polysaccharide hydrogel significantly reduces the healing time of flat and linear wounds, contributes to a rapid reduction in the area of the wound defect with complete regeneration of tissues in the wound area.
– Ceroxin gel reduces the manifestations of non-specific signs of inflammation and intoxication.
Combined treatment of various types of scar deformations and soft tissue defects of the head and neck
The Journal “Difficult Patient”, 2019, 10
It is shown that:
– The combined use of Ceroxin gel in combined reconstructive and reconstructive surgical treatment increases the effectiveness of regenerative processes in the wound within a year after surgical treatment.
– Ceroxin gel can be used at all stages of medical rehabilitation of patients who have suffered various types of scar deformities and defects for the prevention and treatment of hypertrophic and keloid scars.
– The application of Ceroxin gel is safe in patients with scar deformities and soft tissue defects of the head and neck.
– The effectiveness of treatment is determined by a decrease in the intensity of the pain syndrome, a pronounced after-effect of the drug, good and excellent long-term cosmetic results.
The patients gave a high subjective assessment of the treatment with Ceroxin gel and were satisfied in 100% of cases with a good aesthetic effect.
A comprehensive approach to the treatment and diagnosis of postoperative scar deformities of the soft tissues of face and neck
Abstracts of the VIII National Congress “Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology”, 2019, pp. 3-4.
It is shown that the method of correction of postoperative scars with the use of “Ceroxin” gel makes it possible to conduct timely adequate treatment and provides early rehabilitation and a good aesthetic result, which is very important for the social and psychological adaptation of the patient